Monday, July 27, 2009

It's a surprise baby shower!

This Sunday was my first baby shower. The theme of the shower was "It's a surprise." The food, games, presents, and Baby Alvey all followed the theme of the shower. It was such a great shower and I can't thank the girls enough for everything. I am 31 weeks now and the baby is extremely active. I feel like the baby grows a little more each day. I am feeling good still and getting more excited each day about this baby's upcoming arrival.


Tracy and Eleni-My fabulous hostesses! Eleni's is having her baby on Tuesday. We wish you the best of luck Eleni and can't wait to meet Evan!
Cake Pops- A tasty dessert from my shower. All the food was wonderful.

Scott and his little buddy, Lucy hanging out after the shower.

Thank you everyone who came to the shower and sent gifts. We appreciate all the wonderful gifts and you celebrating this special event in our life.

No comments: