Monday, July 21, 2008

Cardinals Party Suite 2008

The annual cardinal party suite game was this past weekend. I know, I said I wasn't going this year but, I gave in and went one last time. The good news is Scott and I made it two consecutive years without getting in a fight which means we are maturing or we are drinking less, either way it makes the trip home a lot easier. We saw a good game with lots of runs. We always hope for lots of runs ( or a rain delay which we have never gotten) because the more runs the more time we get to drink before they cut us off in the eigth inning. We also found a new place to go before the game. J. Buck's was a new downtown resturant that really treated us well.
Here are some of the cleaner pictures from the evening. For those of you that attended, I did delete the butt or no butt pictures so you won't be getting copies of those in your christmas cards.
Brotherly Love.Scott with his brothers Tim and Jeff.


No comments: