Friday, January 15, 2010

Olivia's Baptism



On Sunday, we had Olivia baptised. It was very fitting that Olivia was baptised on the day that church celebrated the Baptism of Jesus. During the homily, Father Vince reminded all of the meaning of baptism and each of the symbols used in the ceremony. The ceremony after Mass was very nice and Olivia was a trooper through it all. Our good friends Ben and Becky are Olivia's Godparents. It means so much to us that they accepted this responsibility. Scott and I would like to thank all of our family that celebrated this milestone in Olivia's life with us.




Olivia was the 12Th person in my family to wear this baptismal gown. It was originally my mom's. It was then worn by all my aunts, me, my sister, and all of my cousins.
Olivia with her Godparents, Becky and Ben.

Olivia was tired out from the baptism.

No comments: