Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dresses!

This weekend Olivia got to wear her first dress. She received the cutest Butler dress as a gift. She decided to get dressed up and go to the Butler game on Saturday. We saw the Bulldogs get their first regular season win against Davidson. Olivia slept through the whole game again. The cutest part of this dress is the Bulldog on the butt! I do have to say it almost made me cry seeing my sweet baby in her cute dress. She enjoyed this dress so much that she decided to sport her Colts dress on Sunday for the Patriots game! She tried to stay awake for the whole game with Noll and Molly while Scott and I went to the game (Thanks guys for watching her!). Scott and I had a great time at the game and were happy to get to use our season tickets finally.


How cute is this?

Daddy and Olivia before the game.



Go horse!

No comments: