Thursday, November 12, 2009

Olivia's New Blanket!

My friend Sarah from college came to visit this weekend and brought Olivia the above blanket. It is a beautiful blanket. I can't believe that Sarah can make such neat gifts. She is so talented at so many things. Olivia loves to play, do tummy time, and take naps on it.

In the past week, Olivia has really started to smile and make baby noises at us. It is really fun to watch her react to Scott and I. She is really changing every day. Olivia slept through the night for us on Tuesday which was great. She slept from 9:30pm to 6am. This was the second time she slept through the night but the first for us. She had slept through the night for my sister Kristen about 2 weeks ago while Scott and I were in Chicago for the night. I guess Olivia wanted to make a good impression for her Aunt Kristen so that she will watch her many more times in the future.

Here are a couple of pictures from the past week.


Ready for bath time.

Peacefully sleeping.

Sweet Dreams.

2 comments:

TimmY said...

She's getting so big already. What a cute little terd. Where's the shirt Thomas and I got. haha. We think you threw it away.

Jenn Hoehn said...

I love the blanket. I had a huge blonde moment today... so I get an email everytime someone requests to be my friend on facebook; today I got one from Jennifer Alvey; I said, "huh, that's funny" ( I thought it was a joke or someone in the world that was looking for a person with the same name). I said it out loud so I can't deny my stupidity when I went to facebook and saw who Jennifer Alvey was. It didn't cross my mind that Jennifer Alvey is my sister-in-law. :)