Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First Floor Framing!

Ok, today I am going to try posting my first blog. Today was a big step for the Alvey Compound. We started first floor framing. This is really exciting for me because I am having trouble visualizing our floor plan in real space and today I started seeing it come together. Now is the time that I start to panic because I realize all of the decisions that I have to make in the next couple of weeks and that someone is going to have to clean all of this space.

We did have a visitor today to see the progress. The visitor is already trying to tear down the walls. We still love him though! Hate to see what he tries to do after a couple of beers.

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

It looks great but it looks like you need to find a way to keep the Riff Raff out. We can't wait for it to be finished.We're glad that it isn't under water after last week. love Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure I can get that one wall down...but I may wait until more is finished! Just remember: we can rebuild it, we can make it stronger, bigger, faster! Will be nice when it's done - can store a lot of people in there!! Holla! benmeyer