Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Starting the Roof!


Well, they have all of the floors done with the exception of the bonus room above the garage, but we think they are waiting to get the roof line before doing that, or at least that is what we are telling ourselves. They finally put in all of the staircases so we can get from floor to floor without climbing or walking around outside.

I have been working the last three days on finishing framing the basement. We had them do all of the load baring framing and the Scott Matthews and I are finishing the rest. Jen was so excited because she go to use a power saw, yes I let her use the power saw and yes I am doing construction believe it or not. I will give you pictures when it is finished. At the moment, all of the boards are cut and I just need some help and guidence from Scott to finish it up. Unfortunately it could be a week or two before that happens do to work schedules. I think my favorite part has been the Mexican music that I get to listen to the entire time I work.

No comments: