Monday, June 23, 2008

Framing Update!


As you can tell from the picture above, the framing is really progressing. We were told today that the framing my be done by the middle of the next week and then we will be moving on to the next steps. The next things to come should be the outside trim, roof, and windows. We have posted a lot of pictures from the front but here are a couple of pictures of the back.






















We did spend a lot of time on Sunday doing the framing in the basement. We are definitely not experts but we are getting more comfortable with power tools. I personally got to use the circular saw, nail gun, and a thing called a remington that drives nails into the concrete via of a power charged burst from shell that looks like a bullet. I know you are all surprised that Scott would trust me with items like this but I was very well behaved. Scott Matthews has been very patient with us and given us a lot of help. Here are some pictures of Scott and Scott working hard.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how fast it is coming together! It looks great guys- I can't wait to see more :)